Upcoming Scholarship Opportunities
1. Members in good standing and dependent children of members in good standing from any Local
of the Council are eligible to apply. Grandchildren are eligible only if the grandparent is the legal
guardian of the student. Children who are not legal dependents of a member are not eligible.
Children of members who died within five years prior to January 1, 2017 are eligible.
2. Applicants must be enrolled in a post high school program.
3. College level programs must consist of at least three courses of three credits each.
4. Courses in technical or specialty schools such as automotive training, computer training, etc. can
qualify if the program is at least six months in duration, is full-time, and awards a certificate or
diploma upon completion.
5. Students must have a “C” average to apply.
6. Students can apply for a scholarship each year throughout their undergraduate years (not to
exceed four years). The Committee will have the final say as to a particular student’s eligibility.
7. Graduate students and students working toward a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible.